Thursday 29 June 2017

"I Am Not A Runs Girl" – Actress Adunni Ade says


Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has shut down talks stipulating that she is a ‘runs girl’.
The mother of two, in the latest edition of NET TV’s Secret Questions, gave an adequate response to critics assuming the worst of her.
When asked what was the worst thing she had heard about herself, Adunni said:

‘I heard I was a runs girl, but I am not a runs girl,

I did two full-time jobs while I was abroad.

And when I came to Nigeria, I know how much I came with, and in dollars.

he term runs girl means I sleep around to take care of my kids and I didn’t do all that.’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presidency explains why FG is not giving funds to states to fight Coronavirus

The Presidency has explained why the federal government is not giving funds to states to fight the Coronavirus pandemic.