Tuesday 3 October 2017

Bobrisky says he would have been promiscuous if he were a woman.. Imagine that!



Bobrisky says he would have been promiscuous if he were a woman. The cross-dresser who shared new photos wrote

I can dance fire 🔥. Thank God say i no be woman I swear I won't stay in one man house 🏡😂😂😂😂😂 my husband will be beating me everytime cos me I love that tin a lot o


In another post, he wrote

Wow fine girl sitting pretty in my luxurious sitting room. I'm waiting for my love to come pick me up with a red Ferrari we are going on date.as far as my baby love me I care less about HATERS cos no one is paying my bills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presidency explains why FG is not giving funds to states to fight Coronavirus

The Presidency has explained why the federal government is not giving funds to states to fight the Coronavirus pandemic.